DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice
At InstaProAPK.Pics, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provisions. This page outlines the process for submitting a DMCA notice if you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website.
- Copyright Infringement Notification: If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to locate the infringing material on InstaProAPK.Pics, such as the URL or specific details.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Counter-Notification: If you believe your content was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your location, or if you are outside the United States, that you agree to the jurisdiction of a judicial district in which InstaProAPK.Pics are located, and you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or their agent.
- Submitting a Notification: Copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent via email or physical mail:
Copyright Agent: InstaProAPK.Pics Address: [Insert Physical Address] Email: [email protected]
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly makes a material misrepresentation in a notification or counter-notification may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate action, including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the affected user and allow them to respond to the claim.
We value the rights of copyright owners and are committed to addressing any infringement issues promptly and appropriately. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a platform that respects the rights of copyright holders.
Please note that this page is intended for DMCA notices only. Please refer to our Contact Us page for general inquiries, feedback, or support.